Blogging My Life...
Connect with me on Facebook, Follow me on Twitter & subscribe to my blog.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

All Your Favorite Content at One Place


It was my second day in search of some sort of tool through which I may get updates about my favorite content. Tried few techniques but couldn’t find the ultimate solution. Bookmarking was a good option but it still requires manually checking of each individual blog for updates. Email subscription was another available option but in vain as all blogs haven’t option of email subscription. Finally my search ended when I came across Google Reader

If you find yourself repeatedly visiting a website to check for updates, or if you just stumble across a page you want to keep track of, you can easily subscribe to it in Google Reader.

Log In to Google Reader with your Gmail Account, Click on Subscribe and paste the URL which you want to track.


You will start getting updates whenever something is posted on your favorite Blog. Interface is very convenient and handy. 


If you want to create and manage all your favorite content at one place then give a try to Google Reader. You will find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment